There is no faster and more thorough way to change the feel of a room or house than to change the color of the paint. Paint is used today to create an aesthetic impression as well as functioning as a protector of the surface from the elements. The key to having paint last a long time is in the preparation. We will use manual scraping, bleach/tsp solutions and water to prep surfaces to receive the product being used. We are able to apply product using brush/roller, airless sprayer and HVLP sprayers. Whatever the surface to be coated, we are capable of making it stick.
- Interior Painting – All types of interior painting from new drywall to old oil paint on trim.
- Exterior Painting – All exterior house painting:
- Wood: siding, trim, decks, fences
- Metal: cladding, trim, poles
- Stucco: popcorn to flattened
- Concrete: block, walls
- Specialty – Epoxy on floors
- Staining – Mainly exterior doors and fences.
- Interior Faux Finishing